Work environment, environment, and quality
Nobia DK is certified according to international standards:
- Quality management (DS/EN ISO 9001:2015)
- Environmental management (DS/EN 14001:2015)
Extensive manufacturing and distribution of kitchen fixtures and countertops.
We work systematically to ensure the quality of the company's processes, products and services, as well as to continuously streamline and document our efforts to improve them.
We are committed to complying with applicable legislation and regulatory requirements in the countries in which our products and services are produced and delivered.
Nobia DK is a customer-centric company. Through the delivery of quality products and services, we will increase customer satisfaction, ensure long-term and profitable growth and create development and innovation for the benefit of the company's shareholders, employees, customers and society as a whole.
Nobia DK's management continuously follows up on the quality management work, including the systematic use of audit results and other collected data in order to continuously improve the efficiency of the system, including improving and securing working methods and procedures.
The following guidelines form the basis for the quality policy and to achieve the defined goals.
- We will incorporate customer needs and expectations for the right quality and price, with the aim of ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction to achieve the most satisfied customers in the industry.
- We will collect and process customer data to ensure continuous optimization and quality improvement.
- We want to ensure the targeted development of each employee's professional skills. Loyal, quality- and cost-conscious employees will thus help to promote a results-oriented corporate culture.
- We will ensure that Nobia DK's values - the value of people, quality, dynamism, diversity and inclusion as well as sustainability - are incorporated into all relevant business processes.
- We will work towards an open leadership style. Through delegation and managerial consistency, we want to develop the company's performance, competencies and well-being.
- We are committed to continuous improvement of the management system, i.e. working methods and procedures at all levels of the company.
Operational quality targets within relevant processes are set and reassessed on an ongoing basis. The goals help to create targeted development of products and services, as well as managers and employees.
- We will work for a value-creating collaboration with our suppliers, including seeking new forms of collaboration.
We continuously test outsourced services to ensure their quality.
- We are committed to complying with applicable legislation and regulatory requirements as well as other regulations we have signed up to.
Nobia DK is a responsible company that wants to manufacture products and provide services with minimal environmental impact throughout the entire value chain, i.e. from product development, supplier management, manufacturing, distribution, consumption and disposal.
The following guidelines form the basis of the environmental policy and to achieve the defined goals
- We ensure that our products, packaging and services comply with applicable environmental legislation.
- We ensure that our products and packaging are designed for minimal environmental impact during use and disposal.
- We will ensure a targeted development of each employee's knowledge and awareness of the impact on the environment, climate, waste, recycling and thus sustainability.
- We are committed to continuous improvement and reduction of environmental impacts.
- We set and continuously review operational targets to reduce environmental impacts.
- We prefer suppliers who prioritize reducing environmental impact in all their processes.
- We continuously evaluate that suppliers are practicing continuous improvement of their environmental impact.
- We continuously develop processes to reduce environmental impact.
- We evaluate and prioritize the environmental impact of all purchases, new builds and renovations.
- We are committed to complying with applicable legislation and regulatory requirements in dialog with authorities and always strive to be at the forefront of any changes.
- Vi er åbne omkring vore miljøforhold til alle relevante interessenter.
Health and safety policy
Nobia DK is a company that sees all employees as an important resource and therefore wants to develop and maintain a good physical and mental working environment so that all employees thrive and no one gets sick at work.
Focus on the physical and mental work environment is an integral part of everyday life, and we continuously work to improve all elements of this throughout the organization with dignity, mutual respect, confidentiality, cooperation and trust.
The following guidelines form the basis for the work environment policy and to achieve the defined goals
- Our products and services are created with a focus on ensuring that all employees involved in the process are able to perform their work in a safe and healthy manner.
- All employees take responsibility for their own and others' safety, health and well-being and must positively engage in continuous improvement.
- All employees have the responsibility and authority to stop any activity/work if there is a health and safety hazard.
- We continuously develop the work environment to eliminate hazards and reduce risks that can affect the physical and psychological work environment.
- We continuously work to promote healthy workplaces with a focus on presence, well-being and development
- Our managers have a special responsibility to ensure that the work environment is in order and are measured individually on their work environment efforts.
- We continuously develop and implement activities and training that promote the well-being, health and safety of all employees.
- We prefer suppliers who prioritize a good physical and mental work environment.
- We continuously evaluate that suppliers are practicing continuous improvement of their working environment.
- We continuously develop methods and workflows to improve the working environment.
- We evaluate and prioritize health and safety considerations in all purchases, new builds and renovations.
- We are committed to complying with applicable legislation and regulatory requirements in relation to health, safety and well-being at work, and always strive to be at the forefront of any changes.
- We are open about our health and safety conditions to all relevant stakeholders.
Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Policies for Nobia DK version 4 Ølgod, 07.09.2022 Approved by Michael Rosendahl Jensen